- 🐛 Arch Linux now gets a blocking hit when answering "I want to avoid systemd"
- 🆕 Reintroduced the live-mode answer on the user-scenario question
- 🆕 Added Artix Linux as a new Distribution without systemd
- 🆕 Changed the distribution boxes. The reasons are now displayed per default
- 🆕 The result remarks limit is now increased to 3000 chars instead of 250
- 🆕 The result remarks textbox is now larger and can be resized
- 🆕 The loading indicator is now less distracting
- 🆕 Some internal refactoring and minor mobile adjustments
- 🚮 Removed some old code
Overhauling the distribution boxes
Quite many times the display of the distribution boxes (and the reason list) are called a bit difficult to understand. For this reason, I ditched the blue remarks box at the top and display the reasons by default. A button at the bottom of the distribution box was added to allow the user to hide a list, if wanted. The icon will be replaced soon by a more suitable one.
A remark on feedback
The feedback box is not a place to yell into. Remarks like "The old one is better" without a proper description why does not help me. I need a few details how and have to know why you are not pleased with the results.
The updates are now live on https://beta.distrochooser.de
Stay safe!Michael Dziedzic